Skip to main content

Earlham School of Religion (ESR)


Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:

D. Elton Trueblood Papers

Identifier: FMS-115
Scope and Contents The Papers of D. Elton Trueblood.
Dates: 1857-1995

Wilmer Cooper Papers

Identifier: FMS-162
Scope and Contents The collection contains writings by Wilmer Cooper, papers of various Quaker organizations of which Cooper was active, Earlham School of Religion materials, personal correspondence, and some miscellaneous material.
Dates: 1958-2009; Other: Date acquired: 01/01/1998