Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Elliott Papers consist of correspondence, reminiscences and writings reflecting his career, wartime service, world travels, and his interest in Quaker history.
The Thomas E. and Esther B. Jones Collection consists of personal papers of Thomas E. Jones, the president of Fisk University from 1926 to 1946 and Earlham College from 1946 to 1958, and his wife Esther (Balderston) Jones, a missionary teacher in Japan. It contains significant material on Quaker work in Japan, race relations, Earlham College, and Quaker affairs in the twentieth century.
This collection reflects the work of Virginia Sutton, a Friend in Indianapolis, Indiana, on behalf of the Friends World Committee and the United Nations to counter extreme conversations, such as the John Birch Society, in the 1960's.
The collection contains writings by Wilmer Cooper, papers of various Quaker organizations of which Cooper was active, Earlham School of Religion materials, personal correspondence, and some miscellaneous material.
- Subject: Friends World Committee for Consultation X
- Correspondence 3
- Drafts of Writings 2
- College Presidents 1
- Fisk University 1
- Five Years Meeting (Society of Friends : U.S.) 1
- Japan 1
- Photographs 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Indiana -- History 1
- Race Relations 1
- Sermons 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Society of Friends -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions -- Japan 1
- South Africa 1
- Travel 1
- United States -- Race Relations 1
- Wayne County (Ind.) 1
- Whitewater Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Richmond, Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Earlham College 2
- Balderston, Lloyd, b. 1863 1
- Cooper, Wilmer A., 1920-2008 (Dean of ESR) 1
- Earlham School of Religion (ESR) 1
- Elliott, Errol T. 1