Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Elliott Papers consist of correspondence, reminiscences and writings reflecting his career, wartime service, world travels, and his interest in Quaker history.
The Jessup-Carson-Littler Family papers consist of correspondence, legal papers, notebooks, autograph books, ledgers, and genealogical material on five generations of Quakers in Howard and Marion counties, Indiana. The collection reflects Quaker farm and religious life in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
The Merle L. Davis Papers consist of correspondence, notebooks, photographs, reports, and other materials documenting the career of Merle Leonard Davis as a Quaker minister, missionary, and administrator. The collection contains significant material for the history of the Five Years Meeting of Friends (now Friends United Meeting), Quaker missions, and Friends in Kenya and Cuba.
- Five Years Meeting (Society of Friends : U.S.) 2
- Agriculture 1
- American Friends Board of Foreign Missions 1
- American Friends Board of Missions 1
- Cuba 1
- Diaries 1
- Friends Church in Kenya 1
- Friends World Committee for Consultation 1
- Photographs 1
- Quakers -- Indiana 1
- Sermons 1
- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions -- Cuba 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions -- Kenya 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions -- Mexico 1
- Wayne County (Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Davis, Merle Leonard 1
- Elliott, Errol T. 1