Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Harlow Lindley Collection, although relatively small, is rich in material related to Quaker history and the history of Wayne County, Indiana, especially its educational history.The collection consists of historical materials collected by Lindley and of Lindley’s correspondence with such prominent nineteenth- and twentieth-century Friends as Charles F. Coffin, Joel Bean, Allen Jay, Timothy Nicholson, and Barnabas C. Hobbs. The materials in the collection reflect Lindley’s interest in United...
Scope and Contents The collection contains writings by Wilmer Cooper, papers of various Quaker organizations of which Cooper was active, Earlham School of Religion materials, personal correspondence, and some miscellaneous material.
Dates: 1958-2009; Other: Date acquired: 01/01/1998
- Subject: Whitewater Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Richmond, Ind.) X
- Drafts of Writings 1
- Friends World Committee for Consultation 1
- Photographs 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Genealogy 1
- Bean, Joel, 1825-1914 1
- Coffin, Charles F. (Charles Fisher), 1823-1916 1
- Cooper, Wilmer A., 1920-2008 (Dean of ESR) 1
- Earlham School of Religion (ESR) 1
- Jay, Allen, 1831-1910 1