Skip to main content

Bound volume 9

 Container

Contains 1 Result:

The Post, Faculty Sponsor File and Records , 1947-1954

 File — Bound Volume: 9
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Earlham College Newspaper has been active since 1911. The college newspaper was first named the Earlham Press until 1926 when it was renamed the Quaker Quill. The Quill held its name until 1931, being renamed the Earlham Post. The Post, in 1986, would go on to be the Earlham Word, a newspaper that would include a new editor, new style, and a new name. Including articles about Earlham's sport teams, important dates, guest speakers, and the crime beat, the newspaper is deeply involved in...
Dates: 1947-1954