Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
This collection of diaries, correspondence, clippings, and other materials documents Ferris' life and life in Wayne County, Indiana in the period.
The Clarkson Parker collection includes correspondence, diaries, business papers, and the photographs of the Parker family and of the families of Clarkson Parker's two wives: M. Josephine Macy and Laura White. There are also papers relating to John M. Macy (1806-1887) of Henry County, IN.
The collection consists of various files concerning the Doudna/Bundy families.
The Koontz Papers includes correspondence, photographs, miscellaneous documents, and diaries of Koontz and her father, Isaac H. Meredith.
The Elijah Coffin Papers consist of the diary (1848-61), correspondence, and miscellaneous papers of Elijah Coffin (1798-1862). The diary was published in 1863 as The Life of Elijah Coffin.
This collection reflects Homer Morris’s career as an academic economist and longtime member of the Earlham College board (1930-51), and especially the Morris’s work for the American Friends Service Committee. It contains class notes, correspondence, calendar book and publications as well as material pertaining to personal business, social justice issues, and the peace movement. Homer Morris was a member of the teaching faculty (1918-28) in Economics, and an alum (Class of 1911).
The Jenkins-Dickinson Collection consists of ledgers, correspondence, and photographs relating to the family of Dr. Charles M. Jenkins (1854-1929), a prominent Richmond, Indiana, Orthodox Quaker, businessman, and optometrist. It is especially valuable for its pre-Civil War daguerreotypes of area Quakers, and unusual nineteenth-century photographs.
- Photographs 6
- Quakers -- Genealogy 5
- Quakers -- Indiana 5
- Society of Friends 4
- Travel 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Earlham College -- Students 3
- Account Books 2
- Civilian Public Service 2
- Drafts of Writings 2
- Indiana Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1828- ) 2
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865. 2
- Wills 2
- Agriculture 1
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Boarding Schools 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Earlham College -- Students -- Papers 1
- Famines 1
- Fisk University 1
- Five Years Meeting (Society of Friends : U.S.) 1
- France 1
- Freedmen 1
- Friends Reconstruction Unit 1
- Indiana 1
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945. 1
- Lecture Notes 1
- Missionaries 1
- Property 1
- Quaker Women 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- North Carolina 1
- Quakers -- Ohio 1
- Railroad companies 1
- Ruhr River Valley 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- Earlham College 4
- Coffin, Elijah (1798-1862 ) 1
- Kenworthy, Leonard Stout, 1912-1991 1
- Koontz, Edith Meredith 1
- Morris, Edna (Class of 1914) 1