Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents The collections consists of student and financial records.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of Sunday School materials for Five Years Meeting and Friends United Meeting.
Scope and Contents The Harlow Lindley Collection, although relatively small, is rich in material related to Quaker history and the history of Wayne County, Indiana, especially its educational history.The collection consists of historical materials collected by Lindley and of Lindley’s correspondence with such prominent nineteenth- and twentieth-century Friends as Charles F. Coffin, Joel Bean, Allen Jay, Timothy Nicholson, and Barnabas C. Hobbs. The materials in the collection reflect Lindley’s interest in United...
Scope and Contents The Plummer Papers consist of an 1827 diary and notebook, photographs, and copies of writings by and about Plummer.
Dates: 1826-1954; Other: Majority of material found in 1827
Scope and Contents Mooresville High School was founded in 1861 as an academy under the care of the White Lick Quarterly Meeting of Friends. This collection consists of a history written by Rebecca S. Hardin in 1971
Dates: Other: Add Date
Scope and Contents The collection contains writings by Wilmer Cooper, papers of various Quaker organizations of which Cooper was active, Earlham School of Religion materials, personal correspondence, and some miscellaneous material.
Dates: 1958-2009; Other: Date acquired: 01/01/1998
- Correspondence 2
- Education, Secondary 2
- Photographs 2
- Quakers 2
- Quakers -- Education 2
- Quakers -- Indiana -- History 2
- Society of Friends -- History 2
- Whitewater Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Richmond, Ind.) 2
- Boarding Schools 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts of Writings 1
- Five Years Meeting (Society of Friends : U.S.) 1
- Flora 1
- Friends United Meeting (U.S.) 1
- Friends World Committee for Consultation 1
- Historic Preservation 1
- Indiana Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends : 1821-1828) 1
- Indiana Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1828-1975) 1
- Quaker physicians 1
- Quakers -- Genealogy 1
- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines 1
- United States -- History 1
- Wayne County (Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Earlham College 2
- Jay, Allen, 1831-1910 2
- Bean, Joel, 1825-1914 1
- Coffin, Charles F. (Charles Fisher), 1823-1916 1
- Cooper, Wilmer A., 1920-2008 (Dean of ESR) 1