Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: EC-11.6 (XI)
Scope and Contents The Earlham College Newspaper has been active since 1911. The college newspaper was first named the Earlham Press until 1926 when it was renamed the Quaker Quill. The Quill held its name until 1931, being renamed the Earlham Post. The Post, in 1986, would go on to be the Earlham Word, a newspaper that would include a new editor, new style, and a new name. Including articles about Earlham's sport teams, important dates, guest speakers, and the crime beat, the newspaper is deeply involved in...
- Subject: Earlham College -- Students Publications X